I offer a deep form of soft tissue massage that uses specific techniques to treat stress, tension and fatigue that occurs through occupational, recreational and sporting activities.
- Prevents injuries to muscles and tendons
- Reduces the chance of injury during exercise
- Speeds up the recovery process and aids rehabilitation after injury
- Increases blood and lymph circulation
- Increases joint mobility and muscle flexibility
- Offers general relief for stress, tension and fatigue.
A form of therapeutic bodywork which is both relaxing and restorative. Through the application of thumb, finger and palm pressure, and with gentle stretching and mobilization techniques of limbs and joints, it aims to stimulate the body's vital energy flow in order to promote good health. In addition to its healing qualities, Shiatsu can also be considered a very effective preventive therapy.
I am a qualified person centred counsellor and hold a Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling. I am also a member of the British Association for Counselling & Psycotherapy (BACP).
Please contact me for a free consultation or for further information.